ISO9001:2015 Fully Certified
ISO/TS16949 Fully Certified
Hongtai Technology Park,Nanmen,Qiaoli,Changping,Dongguan city,Guangdong,China
Comments From Customers
01. Much appreciate for your great support in the past 6 years,Your quality,delivery and sense of communication are impressive
---From Chris Inducto Australia
02. The quality of the parts are impressive
---From Freddy Sandvik Sweden
03. I will look into new projects for you,you're always supportive and reliable
---From Jens Danfoss Denmark
The importance of heat treatment on precision metal parts
Heat treatment is the process of heating and cooling to change metals’ microstructure without shape change and to bring out the physical and mechanical characteristics that make metals more desirable. The temperatures and the rate of cooling after heat treatment, can significantly change metal's properties.
Heat treatment processes include hardening, tempering, annealing, normalizing, carburization and surface hardening.
So what is the importance of heat treatment on precision parts ?
Here are 4 aspects like below:
1. Its purpose is to change the internal structure of steel to improve the properties of steel.
2. Through proper heat treatment, the mechanical properties of high steel can be improved significantly and the service life of machine parts can be prolonged.
3. Heat treatment process can not only strengthen metal materials to fully tap material performance potential, reduce structural weight, save materials and energy, but also improve the quality of mechanical products and prolong the service life of machine parts by a large margin.
4. The proper heat treatment can eliminate all kinds of defects caused by hot working such as casting, forging and welding, refine grains, eliminate segregation, reduce internal stress, and make the structure and properties of steel more uniform.